Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday 12 November 2009

The End of Life As We Know it-2012???

Twelve years ago, (1997), I predicted that the end of life and civilization, as we know it, would occur on or about the year 2012. Several factors, and indications, lend me to arrive at this conclusion-- the main one being that the world population was scheduled to double in that period. This means that two thirds of the people who have EVER existed on the face of this planet will be alive at that time. THIS WORLD SIMPLY CANNOT SUSTAIN A HUMAN POPULATION THAT LARGE.


Many of the rest of you are also worried. You worry about such things as: adequate housing, availability of food, climate change, disease pandemics, the economy, the infrastructure, lack of water (agricultural, drinking, and industrial), lack of entertainment and recreational facilities, rapid transit, smog and air pollution, world peace.

My question, for you all, what is the main cause of all these concerns, what has necessitated all these many concerns? Since I first made my own prediction, I have read and seen several other similar predictions: the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, there are several documentaries and a new movie to be released shortly. Now, many of you may think of me as a “crack-pot”; but I think the undisputable fact that these predictions are presently warranting so much attention gives privy for YOUR attention and concern

No comments:

Post a Comment