Popular Posts

Labels

Thursday 14 October 2010

A Big Thanks, for Your Continued and Ever Growing Support.

Readers now number more than 3000 of you fine people.  I find that I have an audience in: Australia, Argentina, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, South Vietnam, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.

To all my faithful friends and readers--especially those in Australia, Canada, Denmark United Kingdom and the United States of America--A BIG THANKS, for your continued, ever growing support.You are the reason I keep my blogs going. Even if I'm never blessed with the opportunity to meet you, I consider you friends none the less.

To all the new folks who have visited in the last few days; I send out a HEARTY WELCOME AND THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment