Popular Posts

Labels

Wednesday 30 March 2016

A Serenity Prayer, to the Higher Power


May a higher power grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
full realisation; the only thing I  can change is myself
my errant thinking.
Courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time.
Enjoying one moment at a time; as it may well be my last.
Accepting hardships
They are the only pathway to peace.
 Doing, taking, as Nature, the Creator asks,
in this sinful world; in all the realms;
as they do exist, not as I would have them.

Trusting that Nature alone can or will;
 make all things right;
if I surrender envisioned entitlements.
That I may be reasonably happy in this round life;
supremely happy with whatever is next.

Or, when I find myself in times of trouble
speaking words of wisdom, let dear Nature come
and in my hour of darkness, stand right beside me;
so I hear these words of wisdom, let it be.

Before I let any aspect  or belief in life control me,
Let that life be ended;let it be.

And when the broken-hearted people,
living in the world agree; there will be an answer;
for though they may be parted,
there is still a chance that they will see.

There will be an answer, so it be.

If it be in your plan, so be it
.~~Al (Alex-Alexander) D. Girvan.


No comments:

Post a Comment