Popular Posts

Labels

Monday 11 December 2017

Self Disipline

I am strong because I’ve been weak.
I’m fearless because I've been afraid. I'm wise because I’ve been Foolish.Without the Children, Family, one and all, tomorrow wouldn't be worth the wait. Yesterday not worth remembering. They are the beat of my heart. They are the circulation, the pulse in my veins. Though Nature, the Creator, gave me life, they, My Children always; are that which gives me energy.
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS; WILL EVER KNOW; WHEN YOU ARE SIMPLY USING ANOTHER CRUTCH TO PROTECT YOUR INSECURITY; IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP YOUR EGO TOGETHER; WHEN YOU’RE ABOUT TO COME UNRAVELED, LET THINGS ALL FALL OUT; OR LETTING THE WORLD COME, AS IT IS AND MAY-WORKING WITH NATURE FATHER THAN STRUGGLING AGAINST-IN AN IMPOSSIBLE ATTEMPT TO DEFEAT. YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE WHO ***KNOWS***.

FRUITS OF SELF CONTROL
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
·         Taking time to Meditate/Think.Mastering of moods.
·         Restraint of Re-Actions.
·         Never having to feel any need to Apologise.
·         Remembering-past is PAST an appology changes nothing- therefore is of NO VALUE -EVER.
You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you may feel at any time in any place. REMEMBER THAT

·         




No comments:

Post a Comment